Contact Center Agent / Inbound call center
Agents will be responsible for answering customer inquiries via phone and e-mail. Providing information to customers; will explain the type and cost of products offered; receive and log complaints; investigate complaints, access and process information.
Must be available to work from Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday. Shifts include early morning and late night. Office is located in Vaughan at 3300 Hwy 7, Concord, ON L4K 4M3.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service on all calls
- Take appropriate action to efficiently resolve issues
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance
- To connect and build rapport with existing and new customers and their changing needs
- Efficiently enter data into various software programs
- Thrive as a team player in a fast paced, high energy working environment
- Keeping up to date with corporate communications and changing processes
- Reviewing follow-up communications to ensure customer needs are met
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be reliable
- High School or GED education required
- Minimum 1 year call center experience
- Excellent computer literacy and skills ·
- Able to type at least 35 WPM
- Ability to effectively communicate through written medium
- Excellent phone voice and articulate communicator
- Possess superior multitasking abilities
- Strong listening and communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured, measurable target driven environment
- Versatile customer service experience with an emphasis on client satisfaction
- Ability to work flexible shift as the call center could run 24/7.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and credit background check.
- French preferred.
- Full-time & part-time employment available
- Competitive starting hourly wage
- Paid training program
- Fun and enthusiastic work environment
- Eligibility for medical and dental benefits after 6 months
Requirements: Candidates will be required to consent to criminal, credit and professional reference verification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vaughan, ON
- High school or equivalent
- Customer service – call center: 1 year